Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What the hell ... ?

What the hell is this blog about?

It's quite simple. I am an alumnus of the University of Southern California. I graduated from the USC School of Journalism. My grandfather was an SC alum, so I have been part of the Trojan Family since birth. I grew up in California, lived in Los Angeles for 10 years, got married in Santa Monica, had my first kid there, and bought my first house in Westlake Village. I'm a Southern Cal Guy! Most of all, I'm a life-long fan of USC Trojan
Athletics.

But I have a little fly in my ointment ... I now live on the east coast! Still, thanks to the Internet, I get all the Trojan news I want from the Los Angeles Times or the Daily News or WeAreSC.com or USCFootball.com, or other SC stuff out there.

However, being where I am, I also read and listen to the east coast media, the vast majority of whom just don't get it. So, this is my way of venting the frustration of dealing with the "east coast media bias" and perhaps finding other displaced Trojans through the Web. What the hell. It's worth a shot ...


Fight on!


No comments: